Advertisement

Home made or make your own

topic posted Mon, February 21, 2011 - 3:54 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
I have been going to make one using a 12 v battery alandcruiser windscreen wiper motor and arms, then all I need to buy is some didldos that screw on the end.
Maybe a truck wiper moter may be longer thrust, mmmmm
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: Home made or make your own

Mon, February 28, 2011 - 1:48 PM
    i am very intrested in building my own fucking machine aswell and have been for a very long time!!! please help!!! any ideas or good specs to follow??? i need your imput!!! any advise?? i need to make this happen!!

Thu, October 13, 2011 - 7:30 AM
      See the website Ken's Twisted Mind - and you'll be taken aback when you see the prices! Hundreds of dollars! That's a lot of take-out coffee from Starbucks. I considered getting a large cardboard box, spray-painting it silver and cutting a hole in the side then hiring a small person to sit in the box and stick a large dildo out the side. At your request, the small person moves the dildo around. That's the best I could come up with: it's a tight economy and we have to be inventive. P.S. I'm six feet tall, so I'd need a very large box, but I'm great at making motor noises! Also, go to a well-stocked hardware store - replacement handles for brooms, rakes etc. are out of flexible vinyl & rubber, and make a good base for a dildo, if you wrap them in foam rubber, secure the rubber with strong tape (duct tape! It now comes in colors & patterns) then put an extra-large condom over the whole thing. You'll save enough money to be able to make several dildos.

Wed, July 6, 2011 - 6:29 AM
    I made one from a tread mill machine. The treadmill wasnt powerful enough for treadmill activities, but it works great as a fucking machine. I took the motor and its controlor and mounted it on a 2 x 6. then I attached a rod to the wheel on the motor and made a slide to attach a dildo. The only problem I have is controlling the motor , sometimes it goes crazy fast. My ulimate goal is to purchase the Shokspot machine when I have 2 grand I dont know what to do with..lol

Wed, September 26, 2012 - 2:08 PM
    It seems a variable speed drill attached to a wheel to create a cam system should work. The arm would be hinged so the dildo section would move horizontally in reference to the hub. Connecting the arm in or out from center would determine the length of thrust. My biggest problem is bracketing it all together to be stable.

Recent topics in "Fucking Machines"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
nude gay meet Unsubscribed 0 August 25, 2014
any single here Unsubscribed 0 July 6, 2014
Mature Women Looking For Younger Men Unsubscribed 0 June 28, 2014
EUNUCH btm in Houston TX ISO Unsubscribed 0 June 16, 2014