Advertisement

nempho

topic posted Sun, August 27, 2006 - 10:08 PM by  chrystal
Share/Save/Bookmark
im a nempho and no one has been able to give me enough so i look tored other things
posted by:
chrystal
Sacramento
Advertisement
  • Re: nempho

Mon, April 21, 2008 - 4:30 PM
    If you are indeed a total nympho, then I am interested in talking to you. I have a device that totally blows the minds of non-nymphos and I have yet to test it out on a true insatiable nympho... see the post I put up today.

Wed, December 24, 2008 - 2:56 AM
    I wasn't sure I qualified for the title of nympho until I spent all night monopolizing the fucking machine at Edges (a California dungeon)...

And still wanting more!

Sun, February 15, 2009 - 12:24 PM
    I've had a few nymphos ride my giant vibrating rocking horse, and it was very enjoyable to watch. We usually have to hoist them down off of it and carry them away. The longest anyone ever went was an hour and fifteen minutes. I don't think her toes ever did uncurl.
  • Bob - Nempho

Thu, March 12, 2009 - 2:43 PM
    Machines are hot and I encourage you to use it asmuch as possible......... hope you can orgasm almost always.... i would love to be with you and watch or help, bob

Sat, April 23, 2011 - 12:49 AM
    Try a Hugher fucking machine baby! It is the hottest thing ever! (here www.hugher.net) It has 24 different patterns, speed adjustments, depth adjustment, programmable remote control and it is SUPER easy to use! (It even has it's own software if you are interested in that!) YOU will never get bored, always have something that goes with your mood/mode and something that you can use over and over again! (I do!) Plus add an Eroscillator on your clitoris and cum over and over with that! (That is what I do!) I cannot tell you the number of women who are just like you that buy these from me!

Recent topics in "Fucking Machines"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
nude gay meet Unsubscribed 0 August 25, 2014
any single here Unsubscribed 0 July 6, 2014
Mature Women Looking For Younger Men Unsubscribed 0 June 28, 2014
EUNUCH btm in Houston TX ISO Unsubscribed 0 June 16, 2014